Hi All! I am Rachel Dale owner of Rachel Dale Photography and I am so glad you are here! I am so excited to get to know you and share my love for capturing life with you.
A little bit about me…
- I am the mother to four kiddos age 10 and under!
- I have been married to my super cool husband Thomas for almost 11 years, we got married when we were just kids and have had fun growing up together.
- I love all things about nature. My happy place is the mountains with lots of pine trees and cool weather.
- Chocolate is life….
-….So is a warm cup of tea!
- We are a bit of a hippy family and our children like to run around in the outdoors a lot, when asked what a slurpie is they would say….”what in the world is that?”
- I am an extrovert that recharges like an introvert….ok, I am still confused about that one myself.
- I take a warm bath almost every evening, in way too hot of water, my husband calls them “lava baths.”
- We LOVE movies and TV shows and you can often find us rewatching our favorite Psych episodes over and over or re-watching old chick flicks like we’ve never seen them before.
- I love Jesus and I am thankful for His many blessings.
-Photography is a passion that I can't get enough of and I am always learning and growing!
Thanks so much for stopping by….whether your getting engaged, married, having a baby or wanting to document your growing family I am the gal for you and would be honored to be there in life's most treasure moments. I can’t wait to get to know YOU and hear your story!